Would you like to earn extra income and gain more financial independence with a modest amount of effort? Would you like to truly enhance, and not just replace your returns?
If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you…with most of the heavy lifting already done! We have more than 8 years of experience in building Dedicated Development Teams and are currently looking for an IT Sales Manager to help us gain more footprint in the US market.
What’s in it for you?
• You will be given shares in profit comprising a handsome one-time bonus + ongoing compensation during the 12 consecutive months;
• You fill have flexibility to control your time and strategy;
• You will be given a detailed presentation on our services to sell at your best;
• At your disposal, you will have the support from our marketing and technical teams.
Is this for you?
• You have a wide network of contacts;
• You MUST have a proven track record in IT sales;
• You have a strong DESIRE to achieve results an maximize your returns;
• You have the ability to develop sales strategy on all stages — from leads generation to closing the deals;
• You have strong motivation for work in B2B sales.
• The additional income that you will make with Avicoma can be of significant value.
• Compensation will be a very generous profit share paid upon the client’s engagement with Avicoma + during 12 consecutive months.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for selling our Dedicated Development Team service on the US market. You need to demonstrate the ability to become an expert at our service, our competition and markets in which we will compete.
This is a unique opportunity for you if you want to maximize returns your time, skills and network.
When applying please describe your track record in IT Sales. Also include why you chose that route and the results you achieved (include figures such as revenue, profits, number of staff, etc).
Desired Skills and Experience:
IT Sales, Lead Generation, Direct Sales, Business Development, Excellent Communication Skills.
For more details on the compensation plan, please our Account Manager directly at email@example.com or submit your resume here.